Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia’s official junior game development program for 5-10 year olds and their families. It is a national program that introduces children to basketball in a structured and accredited environment and connects our game at the grasroots through to the elite level. Aussie Hoops is all about participation and fun! All DBA Aussie Hoops entres run an 8 week program parallel with the School Terms.
Please visit website : www.aussiehoops.com.au
- Games for boys and girls from Under 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 23 and under.
- Most grades are broken up into Divisions (1, 2 and sometimes 3).
- Under 16, 18 and 23 play weeknights from 6pm.
- Saturday games Under 10, 12 and 14.
- Games commence at 9am through until 5pm with 2 seasons per year.
- Season runs May to September and then October to April with breaks over school holidays.
- Games for Men and Women are played wek nights.
- Mens competition includes Divison 1-5, and the Womens Competition, Divsion 1-4. The competition also includes Masters Men and Women (35 yo+)
- All clubs have teams or individual teams are welcome to join.
- Registrations and payments are all online.
DBA PREMIER LEAGUE
International, National and local players battle it out for the Darwin Premier League Title. Seasons run from April/May to September and from September/October through to March/April. Games are played on Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Admission is FREE!! Bar and food is available!
- 2 Full Size Air Conditioned basketball courts.
- 3 Full Size basketball courts with height adjust able rings
- Spectator seating for 400+ people
- Hospitality area (seating and serving of food and drinks)
- Toilets and showers - Licensed bar and canteen facilities available
- Large outdoor area with BBQ available
220 Abala Road, Marrara, Northern Territory 0812
(08) 8945 4666