Geelong has been reinvented.
Old, industrial spaces are being transformed into creative hubs, urban precincts and fabulous eateries. From the conversion of an old mill into the East Coast headquarters of Little Creatures brewing to the transformation of the Waterfront into a spectacular place to stay and play, Geelong has changed. See for yourself.
Atmospherics - The Geelong Gallery collection
Atmospherics draws together a selection of paintings and assemblages that range from photo-realist landscape through images of the body in space, to geometric abstraction.
Discover these recommended local gems during your stay to Geelong.
- Geelong's stree art
- 3 Geelong coffees that you can't miss
- Saturday breakie in the city
- Enjoy the New Year's party eve
- To market, to market around Geelong and The Bellarine
- Pub Grub 7 days of the week