- As the sun dips into the Arafura Sea every Thursday and Sunday evening, most of Darwin descends on Mindil Beach; tables, chairs, rugs and eskies in tow. Mindil Beach Sunset Markets spoil their visitors in a way no other event can compare – not only will you be amazed by the fine selection of creative art & craft but you will be intoxicated by the flavors and aromas that fill the warm evening air as you relax and watch the sky transform into a kaleidoscope of color as the sun sets over the horizon. The simple vision of the Mindil Beach Sunset Market is to LIVE THE LIFESTYLE.
FOOD STALLS :
Over 60+ food stalls from all over the world
- Try some local or international cuisine
- Barramundi, crocodile, laksa, satay, seafood, tropical fruit juices & so much more!
- Fairy Jill
- Micks Whips – have a try or watch the show
- Fire Shows
- Circus Acts
- Live music
- 100+ Arts & Crafts Stalls Showcasing:
- Health & Beauty
- Just to name a few!
Date : 25th April to 31st October 2019
Timing : Thursday 4pm – 9pm Sunday 4pm – 9pm