Telstra Tower is owned and operated by Telstra. The building is managed by Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra.
The tower has a number of functions and facilities including:
- Telecommunications Facility
- Indoor and Outdoor Viewing Platforms
- Executive Briefing Centre - Consisting of five conference rooms, a theatrette and breakout areas
- Souvenir Shop
- Canberra's highest operating posting box
- Telstra Heritage Exhibition" which traces the history of Australian telecommunications
- Revolving Restaurant - Closed till further notice.
- Free Car Parking
- Coach & Disabled Parking