DIY Fall Leaf Cards
Collect some leaves on your next nature walk to create these easy DIY fall leaf cards; they’re a great way to send a sweet thank you to family and loved ones this Thanksgiving.
stationary cards and envelopes
- Gather your leaves and stationary.
2. Use a glue stick to cover the back of your leaf.
3. Position your leaf on the note card
4. Gently press your hand onto the leaf to help it stick to the card.
5. Allow the glue to dry.
6. Now make more cards and send them to your friends!