Take a basic outline of an Aussie animal and using a cotton bud/cotton swab (Q-tip) you dot natural coloured paints into the shape until it is all filled. You can use reds, browns, oranges, yellows and green as they look more attractive.
· coloring page or template (see below)
· white paper and printer to print the template,
· poster paints or tempra paint in ‘earthy’ tones
· cotton swabs
· Select your template or coloring page and print it (see below).
· Dip a cotton swab in the paint and dab it on the coloring page.
· Use a new cotton swab for each color and use a variety of ‘earthy’ colours.
· Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
· Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Templates with 2 pictures (half page each)