- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
Bream Creek Farmers Market
November 7 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bream Creek Farmers Market is a produce based market held at the Bream Creek Show Grounds on the first Sunday of every month, showcasing growers, cooks, brewers, producers and makers, from South Eastern Tasmania and beyond.
Bream Creek Farmers Market is a place to share the excess from your garden or market and sell your Tasmanian produce and specialty products, while enjoying a day of fresh air amongst Bream Creek’s lush green paddocks, a roll down the hill to the seaside.
They believe in locally grown, organic, sustainable and ethical produce that is delivered fresh and seasonally by the people who produce and grow it.
Gather together innovative foodies, gourmet gardeners and brilliant brewers, throw your aprons on and share your fare in the farmer’s backyard. Let’s fill up Tasmania’s larders, with the finest and freshest on offer.