- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
Canberra Christmas Market
The Canberra Christmas market will not be going ahead in 2020, but plans to be open in 2021.
Over two-days, shoppers will uncover wonderful gifts, specialty items, gourmet foods and more…many items not available in regular retail outlets or shopping mall stores. The market covers 1,750 square metres with more than 90 stallholders–a one-stop shop for all your Christmas needs.
Gather family and friends and get into the Christmas spirit. Listen to wonderful carols. Meet Santa. Get the kids to help decorate gingerbread houses. Celebrate the most special time of the year.
Entry to the Canberra Christmas Market is free. It’s conveniently located indoors at the Fitzroy Pavilion, Exhibition Park in Canberra, only 8 minutes from the city with public transport available. Free parking, including disabled parking. Free wifi. ATMs on site. Coffee and food too.
The Canberra Christmas Market is accepting applications from stallholders now. Apply online.
This market is run by the ‘Canberra Markets’ which also runs the Canberra Fashion Market, Canberra Kids Market and the Three Sixty Fashion Market.
This is a free event.