- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
Dealing with your Dogs Challenging Behaviours
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you having trouble dealing with your dogs challenging behaviours?
Like fence rushing, leash walking and displaying anxious or aggressive behaviours?
Then this free workshop is for you…
Please call the Pet Care Helpline for bookings and queries: 8930 0606
- Understanding your dog’s challenging behaviours
- Emotions and trigger stacking
- How to create a safe home environment
- Choosing a safe exercise environment
- Leash handling and walking
- Muzzle training
Please leave your furry friends at home.. this workshop is for their humans only!