- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
IRONMAN 70.3 Western Australia
IRONMAN 70.3 Western Australia takes place in the scenic town of Busselton in the south-west region of the vast state of Western Australia, alongside the IRONMAN Western Australia event.
Incorporating the iconic Busselton Jetty, IRONMAN 70.3 Western Australia is renowned worldwide for being the place to go for a personal best, with the bike and run courses amongst the flattest on the global IRONMAN circuit.
The 70.3 event has seen tremendous growth, both in size and reputation among the triathlon community and widely recognised globally as a world-class sporting event. The event has become enormously popular with athletes and spectators alike and is renowned as a spectacular destination race and holiday venue.
A tribute to the City and people of Busselton who support and contribute to the huge success the event has become.