- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
UNDER 5S | JAPAN AND ME
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Share in a child’s early art experiences and discover artworks from the NGV together with online sessions designed for children aged 2 – 5 years and their parents or carers.
Discover Japanese artworks from the NGV Collection and learn how clothing and accessories were used in 1920s – 30’s Japan to represent the wearer’s identity. Children can join the discussion by sharing their likes and dislikes and taking part in spotting and guessing games before watching a simple origami demonstration to try at home using the Fold it Up activity sheet.
Facilitated by Stephanie Pohlman, Youth and Families Coordinator.
Online Event Instructions
This program will be delivered online. Select the session time below and click on the link to access the program.
For the best experience, everyone’s microphones and cameras will be turned off. We encourage you to join the discussion by sharing comments or asking questions via the comments section which will be read out during the program.