- Places to Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- An NSW Overview
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
- Order A Book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
‘Journeys’ at Revolutions this School Holidays
July 11 @ 10:00 am - July 17 @ 4:00 pm
It’s all about the journey at Revolutions Transport Museum these school holidays!
After a Covid-lockdown induced delay, the school holiday activities are now in full swing! Make the most of the warmth and shelter in the museum and take part in these fun activities for the kids (and yes, the adults can have a go too!):
- create sand TRACKS using stencil of wildlife and transport
- make and decorate your own luggage TAGS
- tell us about your favourite TRAVELS on our storyboard
- show us where you have TREKKED on the giant map of WA
- learn what animals can be found in Mussel Pool and add to our ‘wetland wonderland’ art wall, tying into our ‘Memories of Mussel Pool’ Cabinet of Curiosities display
- watch the Singing the Train exhibit and learn about Bennett Brook to celebrate NAIDOC Week
These activities are on daily from 10.00am-4.00pm and are included free as part of your entry donation to the museum.