- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
Maritime Trail Weekend
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Australian Wooden Boat Festival is hosting a Maritime Trail to be held statewide, showcasing the rich maritime heritage and culture within Tasmania.
Visit the Bass Strait Maritime Centre and experience (weather and COVID-19 restrictions dependent):
a rope making demonstration.
maritime story telling.
artwork on display by local school children.
a ship to shore conversation using signal flags with the Julie Burgess tall ship as she sails past.
a take-home bag of children’s activities (limited number).
a “Float your Boat” competition – in conjunction with the Devonport Art Gallery’s Home Is Where the ‘Art Is. Children bring their home-made boats in to test in a pool.
Image credit – Peter Higgins