- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
October 23 - October 24
Join us for a weekend of incredible German-inspired beers, authentic German food and a whole lot of live music as we celebrate Oktoberfest here at Cascade Brewery Bar!
Hosted over two days, get ready to enjoy all of our Cascade classics on tap as well as some exciting releases from local breweries and a collaboration beer (or two). We’ve also got the German Australian Club cooking up some authentic German food on the day, with Bratwurst and Kartoffelpuffers on the menu.
With a bumper live music lineup featuring Uncle Gus & The Rimshots, Jay Jerome, The Foley Artists and (many many) more, there’s something for everyone on the bill!
Tasting passes will be available for purchase and give you chance to sample five of your favourite brews, plus receive your commemorative Oktoberfest stein and priority entry to the event.
Entry to Cascade’s Oktoberfest is free and open to the public, but capacity restrictions apply.