- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
Royal Hobart Show
October 20 @ 8:00 am - October 23 @ 5:00 pm
Australia’s oldest agricultural show having been established in 1821 and the first show conducted in 1822. A typical regional agricultural show that encompasses all of the traditional elements of an agricultural show including animals, food, carnival, show bags, petting zoo, commercial exhibitors and first-class entertainment.
The Royal Hobart Show is fully accessible and balances the traditional ‘bringing the country to the city’ theme with a contemporary and eclectic mix of entertainment not usually seen elsewhere in Tasmania. As Tasmania’s biggest and premier Show Hobart offers extremely good value for money for singles and adults alike.
The program is jam-packed with nearly 100 free activities and several major entertainments show to keep the whole family enthralled for the full day without having to spend any extra money once inside the gate.
Exhibits include educational, engaging and entertaining offerings such as beekeeping, butter making, sheep shearing, cow milking, interactive children’s activities, cake baking demonstrations and classes, adult and youth art, all the traditional farm animal competitions, show jumping, equestrian events and the best vintage machinery display in Australia.
Come along and bring the family and friends, you won’t regret a single minute.