- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
Tarmac Day at HARS Aviation Museum
April 9 @ 9:30 am - April 11 @ 3:30 pm
The HARS Aviation Museum holds a series of Tarmac Days showing off some of the unique aircraft held at its headquarters at the Shellharbour Regional Airport at Albion Park.
The Tarmac Days are held over three consecutive days, beginning on the second Friday of each month between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
The tarmac days will be held outside the HARS hangars and will involve the static display of some of our distinctive aircraft. Members of the public will be able to board and sit in some of the aircraft including the cockpits of aircraft like our F-111C fighter bomber and Neptune submarine hunter. There will also be guided tours of the aircraft on display.
Museum is a great for kids, big and small, and there is an award winning cafe on site for Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee, Cold drinks, ice creams
Tarmac Days for 2021 will be held on 12-14 February, 12-14 March, 9-11 April, 14-16 May, 11-13 June, 9-11 July, 13-15 August, 10-12 September, 8-10 October, tba November and 10-12 December.
Admission Prices: Adult $25. Child $10. Concession $20. Family Pass $60 (Full details www.hars.org.au)
Please note that tours of our Boeing 747 are subject to weather