- 10.00 am – 4.00 pm daily: The animal nursery is open for children to pat rabbits, guinea pigs, lambs and kids.
- 10.00 am – 4.00 pm daily: Visitors can hand-feed a large range of animals in the paddocks, including sheep, goats, pigs, buffalo, cows, emus and more.
- 11.00 am – 3.00 pm daily: Train and pony rides operate continuously for $3 per ride.
- 3:15 daily – Goat milking demonstration
- The on-site café is also open from 8.00 am – 4.00 pm daily on school holidays (weather permitting).
School Holiday presentations: 10:30 am – 10:50 am daily
- Monday 3 and 10 April: Birds – meet the sulphur crested cockatoo and baby chickens, learn about the life-cycle of chickens.
- Tuesday 4 and 11 April: Reptile Presentations – meet and learn about a range of snakes, lizards and turtles.
- Wednesday 5 and 12 April: Wool spinning demonstration.
Thursday 6 and 13 April: Reptile Presentations – meet and learn about a range of snakes, lizards and turtles.
- Friday 7 and 14 April: Wool spinning demonstration.
Singles $8, Concession $7. Family (four people) $28, Concession family $22.50. Children under 1 are FREE. Train and pony rides $3 per ticket