A new start date for Gymnastics
Gymnastics NT will continue to work with the NT Government and Department of Health to ensure that our clubs are equipped with the best information and resources as they prepare to begin classes again.
- Keep your drinks to yourself. Write your name on your water bottle and do not share drinks.
- Our feet need cleaning too! Before, during and after gym we will make sure our feet are washed or sanitized.
- If you or someone in your family is feeling sick, do not come to gymnastics. And remember to always cover your mouth cough or sneeze.
- Gymnastics will be a “in and out” environment. Please limit contact with other families in the gym, including during KinderGym.
- We still need to remember our social distancing. Make sure to still keep 1.5m from others at training.
- High touch areas such as door handles, benches and counters will be regularly disinfected.
- All equipment will be cleaned as per manufacturers guidelines and will be cleaned regularly before and during and after use.
- All members will be expected to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival into the gym. Repeat on exiting.
- We won’t be sharing equipment or chalk at the gym, and will remember to keep things clean between turns.
This fact sheet
is based from advice from AIS Guidelines for Return to Sport and NT Sport and Recreation FAQ’s
COVID-19 Recovery Gymnastics classes will occur for a maximum of 2 hours. After that, the club will close for cleaning.