Fans of Emmet, Wyldstyle, MetalBeard, Unikitty and Benny can rejoice! LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is celebrating the long-awaited “The LEGO Movie™ 2: The Second Part” with movie-themed school holiday activities from 6 – 22 April.
After LEGO fans rush to the cinema to watch the sequel to the first blockbuster (opening 27 March), they can venture to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, the ultimate indoor LEGO playground amidst 10 LEGO build & play zones, a 4D cinema, rides and special movie-themed fun for families with children ages 3 to 10.
“The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” reunites the heroes of Bricksburg in an action-packed adventure to save their beloved city from DUPLO invaders from outer space.
“The LEGO Movie” Days at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre involve the following intergalactic activities, which are all included in the admission price:
* Stop Motion Video: Put your movie-making skills to the test by recreating a scene from “The LEGO Movie 2” using your own LEGO creations at the brand new Stop Motion Video tables;
* Create a Systar System: Build planets, stars or rockets to create your own Systar System and put it on display for everyone to see;
* Escape the Aliens: Build an escape vehicle that can glide down the zipline to dodge the intergalactic obstacles in your path;
* Meet and Greets: Say hello to Emmet and Wyldstyle from “The LEGO Movie 2”;
* Scavenger Hunt: Embark on a scavenger hunt to help Emmet find his friends in Miniland and go into the draw to win “The LEGO Movie 2” prize packs;
* “The LEGO Movie 2” in Miniland: Discover scenes from the movie recreated by the Master Builders;
For tickets and further information, visit www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentre.com.au.
Read More Read Less