Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday’s in January
All animals are amazing and just like you need to be loved and cared for.
Each Keeper Kids day has a different theme but all include opportunities to:
- learn how we look after Zoo animals
- help us to care for Zoo animals by participating in some exciting keeper duties
- explore the Zoo with our staff
- meet some of our most treasured animals
- play games
- make a craft to take home
- learn how you can make your garden more fauna friendly
Please note: specific animal encounters cannot be confirmed at the time of booking as they are subject to change.