This summer the SCG will be a flame with the Blazing Bats and Balls children’s holiday tour. Parents! bring your 5 to 12 year old children to the SCG and Allianz stadium and our tour guides will entertain them with a series of ball games, interactive experiences and stories inspired by Australia’s greatest cricketers.
In this 90-minute experience of the SCG and Allianz Stadium, children will:
· Meet sculpture’s of Australian cricket greats
· Practice interviewing skills in the media room
· Visit the SCG & discover what it takes to be a great cricketer
· Play blazing cricket bat & ball drills
· See the inner-workings of Allianz Stadium & look at the SCG Heritage Buildings
· See the Indoor Cricket Centre
· From 1PM to 2:30 PM
Children Must be accompanied by an adult and the cost is same rate as a child. Please arrive at Venue Services Office 12:50 PM, this is located in front of the Allianz Stadium (Driver Ave Moore Park).
There is meter parking on Driver Ave or parking station located in the Entertainment Quarter next door.