SCG KIDS TOUR
Special Kids School Holiday Tour
The SCG specially designed Kids’ School Holiday Tour keep children moving during
these Easter school holidays as they discover the twists and turns of the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and Allianz Stadium, while hearing about modern champions and sporting legends of old.
With the footy season here, there is no better place for active kids to be this Easter school holidays than at the SCG and Allianz Stadium – where all the footy action happens, including rugby league, rugby union, AFL and soccer.
The Footy Easter tour is jam packed with footy activities and an exciting behind the scenes tour.
In this 90-minute experience children will feel like a sports star:
- Discover what it takes to be a great Footy sporting star
- Visit the players’ change rooms, just like sports heroes
- Get a commentator’s view of the field
- See the inner workings of the SCG and Allianz Stadium
- Take part in plenty of footy activities and games
- Designed for children aged 5-12 and perfect for the whole family
$16 per person, children and accompanying adults
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Wear sunscreen, hat, comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour operates in wet weather
Venue Services Office, Gate A, Allianz Stadium Forecourt, Driver Avenue Moore Park
(opposite Kippax Lake, Between NRL Central and Cricket NSW buildings)
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
email@example.com | 1300 724 737