Day Out With Thomas: 13 & 14 October – Tickets on sale now
Make Their Day – A Day Out With Thomas!
Jump on-board for a 45 minute return train ride with a Oliver at either 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm or 2.30pm
Thomas will be at Queenscliff Station all day for unlimited rides in those Troublesome Trucks!
Our guest attraction will be Twirling Tea Cups in honour of Lady Hatt!
Tickets are also inclusive of the following:
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt and his Station Master
- Visit Henry and climb up to his Drivers Cab to blow his whistle
- ‘Spot the Engine’ and ‘Thomas Colour-in’ competitions
- Jumping Castles and Children’s Maze
- Thomas Movies and Story Room
- Child’s activity bag with a Junior Engineer Certificate, Thomas
- Tattoo and more!
- Photo opportunities galore!Bookings are advised to avoid disappointmentPersonalised gift vouchers are availableEvents are also held in January and during the Easter HolidaysTickets available on-line at http://bellarinerailway.com.au/day-out-with-thomas