Berry Swirl Yoghurt PopsIngredients
500g low fat Greek-style yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup icing sugar
300g frozen mixed berries, thawed*Method
- Blend yoghurt, vanilla and half the icing sugar in a blender or food processor until combined. Transfer mixture to a jug.
- Add berries and the remaining icing sugar to blender or food processor. Pour in 1 cup of the vanilla yoghurt mixture and process until smooth and combined.
- One-third fill popsicle moulds with vanilla yoghurt mixture then top up moulds with berry mixture.
- Run a skewer through mixtrue in each mould to create a swirled effect.
- Place moulds in freezer for 1 hour then insert a popsicle stick in each one and return to freezer for several hours or overnight until frozen solid.
- Remove popsicles from moulds just before serving. If popsicles are difficult to remove, wrap a warm damp cloth around moulds for a few seconds and they should slide out easily.