3 ingredient mac and cheese
This 3 ingredient mac and cheese is so simple and surprising. It’s good old-fashioned comfort food to delight the kids and hungry grown-ups.
- 4 cups (1L) full cream milk
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Gather your three ingredients.
- Place milk into a small saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, taking care not to boil over.
- Add the pasta and return to the boil, reduce heat to simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir through grated cheese and leave to sit for 2 minutes. Serve.