Ham and pineapple pizza muffins
Pizzas made on muffins are a lifesaver for busy mums! These ham and pineapple pizza muffins are delicious and can even be popped cold into lunch boxes.
3 English muffins, split
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce
- 4 slices ham, diced
- 1 tin (440g) crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3 cup pizza cheese (preferably Edam cheese for a reduced fat profile)
- Toast the muffins in the toaster and spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each.
- Scatter ham and pineapple on the pizza sauce.
- Top with pizza cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is melted and serve.