Stir-Fry Chicken SatayA very easy, creamy, chicken dish with loads of flavor
- 500g chicken breast fillets cut into strips
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 red capsicum small
- 1 cup snow peas
1. Fry chicken strips in oil until golden
2. Mix together coconut milk, peanut butter, chilli sauce and chicken stock. Pour over chicken.
3. Add snow peas or broccoli and red pepper
4. Cook for approximately 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
5. Serve with plain boiled rice