Cheese and bacon rolls
These homemade rolls are just like the tasty cheese and bacon rolls you buy at the bakery that your kids beg for! This recipe will surprise you with how easy it is to make these at home.
- 2 quantities of 2 ingredient pizza dough
- 12 bacon shortcuts, diced
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Roll pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread diced bacon all over the dough evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Roll from short end to end, encasing all the bacon and cheese inside.
- Cut 2cm segment from the end of the roll and place on the baking tray. Keep slicing until all rolls are placed on the tray. You can sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you have it.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until golden.