NSW’s largest family owned and operated water theme park is open throughout the summer season until the end of April between 10am and 5pm and is the ultimate destination for family fun in the region!
Set amongst 100 acres of landscaped gardens and parklands, there is so much to see and do and Jamberoo Action Park is a place for thrill-seekers and families alike.
Try some of the awesome park features like;
- The Perfect Storm – The Tallest, Longest, most exciting water ride, built of its kind, in the world.
- The Funnel Web – Drop into the spider’s lair and “Get Bitten by the Funnel Web“, one of the Longest, Biggest and most exhilarating water thrill rides built in the World!
- The Taipan – Are you ready to face your fear? Those brave enough to enter the belly of The Taipan will experience a high intensity thrill as their raft twirls mysteriously down a completely tubular waterslide in and out of darkness.
- Banjo’s Billabong – A spectacular four storey, 760sq metre Australiana themed interactive aqua play structure with over 198 different water features crowned by a huge water bucket, which tips 1200 litres of water over the structure every few minutes.
- Outback Bay – Catch a wave at one of NSW’s largest wave pools. This 2.5 megalitre wave pool is just like the beach – practice your body surfing or float on waves up to 1.5m high or simply relax on the golden sand and deck chairs and soak up the sun.
- Surf Hill – A wave-like speed slide with an 18m drop – so you reach cheek-stretching speeds in a race to the base!
- Rapid River – Relax on the rubber rafts and enjoy a leisurely river ride… until you hit the rapids, waterfalls and rolling waves! Hold on as you float and bounce your way – the river runs along an Australiana themed course including an aboriginal cave featuring paintings by the mysterious Black Duck tribe!.
There is plenty to se and do for families of all ages. Something for everyone.