- Places To Go
- The Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- The Illawarra
- The NSW South Coast
- Northern Territory
- The Docklands
- The Echuca – Moama Region
- Things To Do With Kids In Melbourne – Family Activities In Melbourne
- Nillumbik, Whittlesea & the Northern Suburbs
- Kids Activities, Phillip Island Things To Do
- The Bellarine Peninsula
- South Gippsland
- The Great Ocean Road
- Mornington Peninsula Things To Do
- The Yarra Ranges
- Western Australia
- Kids Activities In Fremantle – Wonder What To Do In Fremantle Today!
- Mandurah & Peel Region
- Margaret River Activities – Things To Do With Kids In Margaret River
- Things To Do With Kids In Perth – Kids Activities In Perth
- The Perth Hills
- Rottnest Island
- The Suburbs
- The Swan Valley
- Order A book
- Places to Stay
- Special Offers
- This event has passed.
Haig Park Village Markets
October 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The new Haig Park Village Markets runs from 9am-2pm every Sunday in the beautiful leafy grounds of Haig Park, Braddon – moments away from Lonsdale street’s boutiques and cafes.
Hosting some of the region’s best local farmers and producers this farmers and food market will delight your senses with delicious cuisines, tasty treats, fresh produce and artisan products.
It’s a lovely place to enjoy a picnic while picking up some fresh produce, beautiful blooms and artisan loaves of bread for the week. There is live music, delicious food and face painting among other exciting sights for children and adults alike, there is no better way to spend a Sunday!
For further information, you can visit the website or, follow the market on social media: @haigparkvillagemarkets.
This is a free event.