Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, these mini pudding cups are the perfect treat. Caramilk baking chips hold their shape when baked so you will get an extra flavour hit when you bite in.
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 400g (2 cups) cooked short or medium grain rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 60g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 60g (1/4 cup) caster sugar 150g Caramilk baking chips
Double thick cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan forced. Lightly grease a 12 x ½ cup muffin pan and line each hole with a round of baking paper.
- Combine cornflour and 100ml cream in a large bowl, whisking to remove any lumps. Whisk in remaining cream and egg. Add rice, vanilla, sugar and Caramilk. Stir until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan holes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before inverting and transferring to a serving tray. Serve with the cream.